How to transcribe a Livestorm Webinar?
Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Livestorm Webinar file in just a few minutes. Turn your Livestorm Webinar to text in Spanish, English, French and 119+ languages and accents.
1. End Webinar & Save Recording Once your webinar is over, click on "End Webinar" on the top right of the screen. To download the video file, click on the "Download Recording" button on the top right of your video.
2. Log in to Happy Scribe To transcribe your Livestorm webinar, you need to log in to your Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one here.
3. Upload your video Click on "Upload a file" and select the video that you have downloaded from Livestorm.
4. Select the language That was used during your video.
5. Hit "Transcribe" Hit the "Transcribe" and you're done. It will take us a couple of minutes to process your file.
6. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on export, you’re done!