How to transcribe a Microsoft Teams meeting?
Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Microsoft Team Meeting file in just a few minutes!
You just need to follow this steps:
1. Start Call Recording To start recording, go to the meeting controls and select More options > Start recording.
2. Save Recording After the meeting, you'll be send a link to the recording in the meeting chat. Open it and download the recording.
3. Log in or Sign in To transcribe your file, you need to have a Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one clicking here.
4. Upload your video Click on "Upload a file" and select the video that you have downloaded from Microsoft Team Meeting.
5. Select the language That was used during your meeting.
6. Hit "Transcribe" It will take us just a couple of minutes to process your file.
7. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on Export, and you’re done!