How to transcribe a Zoom meeting?
Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Zoom meeting file in just a few minutes!
You just need to follow these steps:
1. Start Call Recording Click on "Record" on the right side of the control panel at the bottom of the screen.
2. End Call & Save Recording Once your meeting is over, click on "End Meeting" on the bottom right of the screen. A video and audio recording of your call will be saved. You can find it under "My Documents > Zoom" where recordings are stored.
3. Log in or Sign in To transcribe your file, you need to have a Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one clicking here.
4. Select your Zoom recording Click on "Upload A File", go to "My Documents > Zoom" and open the folder related to the meeting that you want to transcribe.
5. Select the language That was used during your meeting.
6. Hit "Transcribe" It will take us just a couple of minutes to process your file.
7. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on export, and you’re done
Photo by Sigmund