How to transcribe a Whereby (Appear.in) meeting?
Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Whereby (Appear.in) Meeting file in just a few minutes!
You just need to follow this steps:
1. Start Call Recording To start recording, click on "Record" from the control panel at the bottom of the screen.
2. End Meeting & Save Recording After you end the recording, a new notification will show in the top right corner or your screen. Click "Get recording now" to go to the download page where you'll be able to save a copy of the recording.
3. Log in to Happy Scribe To transcribe your file, you need to log in to your Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one clicking here.
4. Upload your video Click on "Upload a file" and select the video that you have downloaded from Whereby (Appear.in).
5. Select the language Select the language that was used during your meeting.
6. Hit "Transcribe" It will just take us a couple of minutes to process your file.
7. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on export, and you’re done!