How to transcribe a Skype meeting?
Happy Scribe can Transcribe your Skype Meeting file in just a few minutes!
You just need to follow this steps:
1. Start Call Recording Once you started your meeting, click on the three dots "..." on the bottom right of the screen and click on "Start Recording"
2. End Meeting & Save Recording Once your meeting is over, you can end the meeting. The video recording of your meeting will be sent to the chat of your meeting. To download the video, open the video, click on the three dots "..." on the top right of the video and hit "Save to Downloads"
3. Log in to Happy Scribe To transcribe your file, you need to log in to your Happy Scribe account. If you don't have one, you can create one clicking here.
4. Select your Zoom recording Click on "Upload A File", go to "My Documents > Zoom" and open the folder related to the meeting that you want to transcribe.
5. Select the language Select the language that was used during your meeting
6. Hit "Transcribe" It will just take us a couple of minutes to process your file.
7. Proofread & Export your transcript Make sure that the transcript is well transcribed. Add some final touches and click on export, and you’re done!