How can I download my Transcript?
How to download your file?
- Access your transcript and on the top right of your screen, click on
- A pop-up window will appear where you can first, select the format that you want to export your file in. Depending on the format, additional options (Display Comments, Speaker Names, Timestamps, Highlights) will unlock.
- Once you're happy with your export option, click on
Which formats can I export my transcript on?
On Happy Scribe, you can export your transcript in many different formats. For each format, you have different exporting options.
- Text Document: Word Document (.doc) Plain Text (.txt) PDF (.pdf)
- Markers: (Video-Editing) Adobe Premiere (.xml) AVID Media Composer
- Subtitles: SubRip (.srt) EBU-STL (.stl) WebVTT (.vtt)