What is the Human-made Transcription Service?
- 🇬🇧 English
- 🇫🇷 French
- 🇪🇸 Spanish
- 🇩🇪 German
What is the Human Transcription Service?
You can now ask our team of professional Scribes to transcribe your files or proofread them for you.
If you need higher accuracy, have a big volume of files, or just like an expert to revise the files for you, this is your best option.
Benefits of hiring a professional to review your files:
- You’ll get a higher level of accuracy: Our team of skilled professional transcriptionists is well-versed and experienced in an array of different industries.
- Your files will be safe with us: You won’t have to worry about your company's data falling into the wrong hands or being mishandled. Your and your customer's data will stay safe, as, on top of our usual Privacy and Security measures, our Transcriptionists signed an NDA.
- Audio/Video processing difficulties: Transcribing files might seem easy when the audio quality is great and doesn't have any background noises or music in it. But when there are multiple speakers, the audio quality is lackluster, and there is background noise, it then becomes a tough task. Because of our transcribers' expertise, your files will be able to receive the right amount of attention required to be done within your deadline.
- You'll save money and time: If you have an in-house team for transcriptionists, you will need the right tools and equipment, as well as a full-time experienced professional transcriptionist. When you hire a professional transcriptionist for specific jobs, you will be able to get timely transcribed files, while being able to cut the additional overhead costs.
Is this a translation service?
No. At the moment we don't provide human translation services, so the language selection must be the same as the one spoken in the audio. This means if you upload an English file, it will be transcribed in English. The same goes for other languages.
What if my file contains speech in more than one language?
At the moment we can only transcribe the file in a single language. This means that we will only transcribe the portions of the file that are in the language that you selected, and the rest of the audio will not be transcribed.
What kind of files do you accept?
We accept files that have speech in the languages that we currently support, with some exceptions.
In all cases, if we detect that one of your files is in one of the following situations, we will cancel the file and issue a full refund and send you a notification email explaining the situation.
- Lyrics transcription: More than 80% of audio consists of song lyrics.
- Foreign language: More than 80% of the speech in the audio is in a language different from the selected one.
- No speech: Your file contains no speech.
- Very low-quality audio: Files with very difficult audio quality where the speech is very difficult to discern.