Professional Transcription Services
What is the Professional Transcription Service?
You can now ask our team of professional transcriptionists to review your files and proofread them for you, if you need higher accuracy, have a big volume of files, or you'd just like an expert to revise the files for you.
Benefits of hiring a Professional to review your files:
- You’ll get a higher level of accuracy: Our team of skilled professional transcriptionists are well-versed and experienced in an array of different industries.
- Your files will be safer: You won’t have to worry about your company's data falling into the wrong hands or being mishandled. Your and your customer's data will stay safe, as on top of our usual Privacy and Security measures, our Transcriptionists signed an NDA.
- Audio/Video Processing Difficulties: Transcribing files might seem easy when the audio quality is great, and doesn't have any background noises or music in it. But when there are multiple speakers, the audio quality is lacklustre, and there is background noise, it then becomes a tough task. Because of our transcribers' expertise, your files will be able to receive the right amount of attention required to be done within your deadline.
- You'll save money and time: If you have an in-house team for transcriptionists, you will need the right tools and equipment, as well as a full-time experienced professional transcriptionist. When you hire a professional transcriptionist for specific jobs, you will be able to get timely transcribed files, while being able to cut the additional overhead costs.
How much does it cost?
The price of the service depends on the length of your file, being the price per minute 1.7€. Once you submit the file, the system will calculate the total amount for you.
What is the turnaround?
Our transcribers are located in different time codes, so there is always someone a few hours away from your file.
If your file is less than an hour long, it will be ready within 24 hours. If it's longer, it will depend on the transcribers' volume of work and availability, as well as the length and complexity of your file.
You will always receive an email once your file is completed.
How do I request the Professional Transcription Service?
- You can request it directly from the upload pop up:
- You can request it directly from within the file you'd like to have proofread: