If you don't want to run out of credit, or for your credit not to fall below 30 minutes, you can activate the Auto-recharge.
How to activate the Auto-recharge
- Go to My Account > Top-up & Plans
- After selecting the number of hours you'd like to purchase, the Auto-recharge option will appear
- Click on 'Enable Auto-recharge'
- You'll be lead to the check-out page, and you'll notice that 'Auto-recharge' will appear in the Order Summary
- After you hit 'Confirm', every time your credit falls below 30 minutes, the system will automatically purchase more credit for you
How to deactivate the Auto-recharge
- Go to My Account > Settings
- Select 'Plan', on the right side of the Settings page
- Click on the 'Disable Auto-recharge' button and refresh the page