How do taxes work?
Madelyn Gillam Guzman avatar
Written by Madelyn Gillam Guzman
Updated over a week ago

In order to collaborate with Happy Scribe, you need to be a registered freelance worker in your country. When processing the payment of your invoices, we will not withhold any taxes from your earnings.

It is your responsibility to handle your taxes. We are not tax experts, and depending on your country of residence you might have different regulations, so we highly recommend consulting a local accountant to be properly informed on the matter.

Did this answer your question?